- Not a question, but let’s first discuss our thoughts on interacting in rows vs circles and how different the outcome of those relationships tends to look.
- Have you ever found yourself in a relationship where you didn’t know where you stood with that person/people? What was that like?
- We are very fortunate to be loved by the Lord just as we are. But how might you feel if you were told that there were certain hoops you needed to go through before you could “earn” God’s Love?
- in verse 9, Peter said, “He did not discriminate between us and them, for He purified their hearts by faith”. What does that phrase mean to you?
- In previous weeks we’ve discussed the building of the church and how we can turn our friend group into a church. How does your church deal with disputes?