Suggested Discussion Questions
- When was a time you experienced “church” as described in the video?
- Why do you think the idea of “church as community” is so central to the story of God’s people?
- Who are the people in your life you are already connected to? What would it take to turn them from a group of friends to a church?
- Find your people on campus – whether that’s roommates, others on your dorm or apartment hall, teammates, or others. Do something (safely!) where you can not think about school or coronavirus, even if just for an hour or two.
- Participate in next week’s Wesley @ Home with that group.